[Klug-general] symlink - forgotten

Michael E. Rentell michael.rentell at ntlworld.com
Tue Oct 11 12:33:13 BST 2005

Good day all,
I apolgise profusely for this stupid 'senior moment' but I've forgotten
how to instal a symlink.

I am trying to get RealPlayer working under Mandriva 10.2 so that I can
listen to BBC Radio5 whilst tinkering at the computer.

I have downloaded it all, installed the rpm and put nphelix.so into the
mozilla plugins directory and nphelix.xpt into the mozilla components
directory as directed.

Then it says '..ensure there is a symlink to RealPlayer in path..'

Er - could someone explain in words of small syllables how I do that. I
know I've done symlinks before but I can't recall how it's done.

Age! Thanks in advance if anyone can point in the right direction briefly.

Mike Rentell in Folkestone.