[Klug-general] Just for Friday....Five reasons not to use Linux...

alex at asmhosting.com alex at asmhosting.com
Fri Sep 2 17:25:54 BST 2005

hehe that gave me a much needed laugh while on my lunch break at work.

It is very true though, its just people trying to portray Linux in a
bad light -
and some seem to be good at it. Yet if a company says a bad thing about
Microsoft they (MS) try to sue them.... a little one sided.

Is there an online archive for this mailing list? I have a few people that I'd
like to show that email too :)

Regards,

Alex A. Smith MCP
ASMHosting.com Owner