[Klug-general] KLUG Roadshow

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Sun Sep 11 09:51:32 BST 2005

I've been looking at my second choice of venue - Folkestone. In
particular the Lees Cliffe Hall. Expensive even for a small room but the
facilities are good with bar and food, good access and a pretty
impressive building.

I'm going to go for this as a target now as I think it's quite worth it
but it's not just going to be KLUG there I'm affraid, wont be able to
afford it even if charging on the door at a reasonable rate so I'm going
to look to find some others that might want to join in the fun.

Kev,

--
Kevin Groves                               VAT No: 776 2747 86
http://www.ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk   Tel/Fax: 01304 210153