[Klug-general] Domain Move

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Mon Apr 3 21:00:46 BST 2006

Hi all,

There may be sudden outage of my ksoft-creative-projects domain which
will affect kent.lug.org.uk host of klug.

I'm moving to a new hosting platform where I can implent dynamic content
and hence make the site a little more useful (although the main reason
is I'm going to do some mobile phone development and need a platform for
distribution over GPRS!).

Kev,

--
Kevin Groves                               VAT No: 776 2747 86
http://www.ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk   Tel/Fax: 01304 210153