[Klug-general] Asterisks

Peter Childs peterachilds at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 11:02:12 BST 2006

At the last klug meeting I happerened to get into a conversation with
Kevin over Asterisks and got he surgested trying out Asterisks at
Home.
Anyway, I've now down loaded 2.6, 2.7 and 2.8Beta of Asterisks at Home
none of which work, They all just stop saying can't find CentOS cd,
and if I look at Alt-F4 it has CD rom errors I've tried two different
computers to read it on and 2 different cdrom writiers to write it on
so I'm assuming a problem with the actual ISO.
Anyway unless I can get it working I might have to find another method
of installing Asterisks and seeing if it works.

Peter.