[Klug-general] Presentation

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 12:41:10 BST 2006

I have spoken to a few people and I'm keen to do a presentation on
Distros and some fun things that are around such as Xgl. And some of
the common differences between distros. Also if i can I'll do some
kind of Ubuntu install demonstration on a machine with a projector.

Is this the sort of thing people would be interested in?

I have been working too hard for my own good lately (on the plus side
when I'm finished the new ICT suite will be duel booting windows and
Linux [Debian] with one user name/password)

I have hardware & a projector. where is the next gathering? I can do
the presentation in Rochester easily. Anywhere else And I'd need
transport for my hardware (I cant carry 2 computers and a projector on
a train).