[Klug-general] Presentation

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Fri Apr 7 14:40:19 BST 2006

David Halliday wrote:

>I have hardware & a projector. where is the next gathering? I can do
>the presentation in Rochester easily. Anywhere else And I'd need
>transport for my hardware (I cant carry 2 computers and a projector on
>a train).

We are in Dover this month and as far as I can tell there is a projector at all the sites so you dont need to lug one of them down.

I'll let this thread go for a bit longer and then comb out the various topics people want to talk about so dont worry about having to do it this month if you dont want to.

Kev,