[Klug-general] Re: Mark Shuttleworth interview

Colin_The_Technician binarysignal at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 14:39:36 BST 2006

Oh my god, I can't believe you guys can't see the good in this story
and focus on bashing CH4 because they don't cater for the small
percentage of Linux users.  Face facts guys over 90% of the world uses
Windows so it isn't surprising that CH4 has a Windows centric media
delivery method, like most of the internet.

I would have hoped people would have focused on the fact that Linux
and Ubuntu were mentioned on mainstream media. Ok more4 probably ain't
mainstream, but it is good it is getting mentioned. And just hopefully
one of those Windows users watching online will think about using
Linux and Ubuntu and maybe even look for a local lug.

Lets hope they aren't put off by the radical Linux users and comments.
 I am not having a go at you guys but the Linux community on the
whole.

I like and use Windows, I also like Linux too.