[Klug-general] Re: Mark Shuttleworth interview

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 10 15:37:07 BST 2006

It has to be said it was a bit of a pisser not being able to watch the
video on Linux - but I don't think this is any to do with C4 - it's
more to do with the fact that the mplayer plugin doesn't work properly
with Firefox.

Or course there's the whole issue of adding properitory formats on top
of that to be able to see the wmv but that's a different issue

Dan