[Klug-general] Re: Mark Shuttleworth interview

George Prowse cokehabit at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 20:00:48 BST 2006

> No I don't Majority is not the same as Everyone.
>
> Ie Everyone is made up of Microsoft Users (Majority in this case) plus
> Linux Users plus Mac Users plus BeOS etc etc
> The aim is to get everyone. In this case Microsoft plus Linux plus Mac
> not just Microsoft. This is the media the aim to get as many people as
> possible. Its not my fault the split is not equal.
>
> Peter.

It is impossible to reach everyone when there are so many different
arch's, OS's and codecs. What ever you do you will miss some out and
the easiest and most logical thing to do is cater for 90% of the users
which is what they have done. If people choose not to use it then
those people choose not to view it.

George