[Klug-general] Via epia motherboard and tv playback

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Mon Aug 28 19:59:17 BST 2006

Dan Attwood wrote:
> I been trying to get TV to play back smoothly on my via c3 1000
> motherboard and failing dismally.
>
> I've signal booster and a nova-t card.
>
> I've recompiled the kernel for the C3 processor and the box is running
> Xubuntu.
>
> I'm pretty sure i've got the right graphics drivers - they show as
> 'via' in xorg.conf- i've test this with glx gears as well and there's
> no problem.

There is a special version of xorg and a via 'enhanced' version of xine.
I cant find the bookmarks as I put it all on my blue car. I might have
found it via google with something like 'via xine' the software may have
been called cvxine or vxine.

Kev,

--
Kevin Groves                               VAT No: 776 2747 86
http://www.ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk   Tel/Fax: 01304 210153