[Klug-general] Scanning problem solved at last

Michael. E. Rentell michael.rentell at ntlworld.com
Wed Dec 6 17:29:34 GMT 2006

G'day all,
I've bored the group too often with my wailing about not getting my scsi
scanner to work under any Linux offering dated later than 2005.
Trawling the news boards earlier this week revealed a reference to
Vuescan (www.hamrick.com).
I downloaded the trial offering and VOILA! it works a dream. So I won't
be boring y'all on this topic any more.
It does cost $49.99 to unlock (it prints dollar signs over the scans
otherwise) I thought, well it's Christmas and at $2 for £1 it would be a
nice present to myself.
Recommended, and I have nothing to do with the company either.
No long sane - but you knew that.
Mike Rentell
in Folkestone