[Klug-general] Hi All, greetings and a laptp enquiry

matt house matthouse at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Dec 15 11:40:28 GMT 2006

Thanks for the link but I don't think I'll be getting one from there, they are a
bit too expensive to fulfill the criteria of my quest :)

and I object to paying money for windows which most of them seem to come with
preloaded.

If you can do me a deal on a P2/p3 lappy with no OS preloaded for <£50 then I'd
be interested otherwise I'll stick to ebay.

thanks

Matt

Quoting james snyder <james.snyder at linuxmail.org>:

> You could get cheap hardware from Sterling XS. They specialize in cheap,
> surplus, excess & refurbished laptops, notebooks & computers.
> www.sterlingxs.co.uk/
> Jim, Maidstone.
>
> --

registered linux user #380291
Sakura: Home built AMD64 3500, 1Gb, 160Gb, Radeon x1600xt
Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy