[Klug-general] christmas period meetings.

Colin_The_Technician binarysignal at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 13:10:30 GMT 2006

Sorry, but there are no meeting planned during that time.  The next
meeting is at the end of January.  I would have been interested in
meeting up (I am sure some others might too) but I am away in Europe
during those dates. Talking Tux instead of Xmas would have been nice.
Maybe next Christmas :-)

Enjoy your stay.

Colin