[Klug-general] Re: You can't dis apple

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 19 12:36:36 GMT 2006

theres nothing blunt about macs. All the fancy razor sharp stuff is
still there, just hidden away beneath the surface - remember osx is
still linux/unix based.

At the end of the day it's all about useability and unfortuently linux
still has a ton of usbility issues, even with the 'usable' desktops
such as Gnome or KDE. OSX and Windows are streaks ahead in terms of an
integrated desktop experience that provides the ability for my dad to
make his christmas cards and read emails and for me to support desktop
users in Japan isa fully intergrated asp environment. Rather then
bashing these popular, markettable systems surely it's better to learn
from them - it's very obvious that's what MS has done with vista