[Klug-general] Re: You can't dis apple

Karl Lattimer karl at qdh.org.uk
Tue Dec 19 13:30:02 GMT 2006

> On Tue, Dec 19, 2006 at 12:40:06PM +0000, Karl Lattimer wrote:
> > Actually it doesn't dictate to the user for the most part the user
> > doesn't even notice. There is masses of logic in what apple have done,
> > look at the Woz and Jobs and spot the fact that the pair of them are two
> > of the smartest people in the world.
>
> Well I don't have the choice on a mac do I?

You don't need a choice! That's the point I'm trying to make here, you
very rarely need to right click.

> So what I am detecting here, is that you just don't like debian. I don't
> know why, and really, I couldn't careless. I suggest tho, that perhaps
> you write what you don't like about it in an email, mail it me, and I

I don't like, well anything about debian, after being forced to use it
and wondering why x or y wasn't there or why it didn't work right being
answered with, oh thats not GPL (for instance the difference between
xmail and mailx) Debian are anally retentive about freedom this is bad
for linux believe it or not.

K,