[Klug-general] Re: You can't dis apple

Karl Lattimer karl at qdh.org.uk
Tue Dec 19 13:59:15 GMT 2006

> > You don't need a choice! That's the point I'm trying to make here, you
> > very rarely need to right click.
>
> I want to right click.
>
> You are taking that choice away from me!

Believe me, you don't need to, you just don't! Its like saying you want
a choice between having three peddles in you car, and 52. you don't need
49 of them, but you still want them, and the car companies are taking
that choice away from you.

> > > So what I am detecting here, is that you just don't like debian. I don't
> > > know why, and really, I couldn't careless. I suggest tho, that perhaps
> > > you write what you don't like about it in an email, mail it me, and I
> >
> > I don't like, well anything about debian, after being forced to use it
> > and wondering why x or y wasn't there or why it didn't work right being
> > answered with, oh thats not GPL (for instance the difference between
> > xmail and mailx) Debian are anally retentive about freedom this is bad
> > for linux believe it or not.
>
> This is one of those things I truelly LOVE about debian. One of the
> primary reasons I use linux is because its open source, because it is
> FREE, and I don't mean as in beer, I mean free as in speech. The
> Openness of debian is IMHO, the most important part of debian. I will
> not sacrifice my freedom for some functionality in my software.

OH FFS!

So excluding open source MIT and BSD license code is freedom? Its the
exact opposite, its stallman humping and that is a BAD THING!

K,