[Klug-general] You can't dis apple!

George Prowse cokehabit at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 14:27:19 GMT 2006

alex at asmhosting.com wrote:
> I have been semi-reading this thread while on my lunch. All I can say really
> is that Mac's have their place, PC's have their Place, Debian has its place
> and so does RHEL/SLES.

Well, all but Fedora really...

> No one hardware platform is the "Best" or "Right" one, it depends purely on
> what YOU think and what suit's the task best.
>
> Anyone that says anything otherwise needs to remove their head from their
> rear and see some daylight.
>
> (On a side note I use a Powerbook G4, with both OSX and Gentoo and a Laptop
> with Windows/Gentoo for when I'm at day job in datacenter's so yea)

Gentoo is Karl's favourite distro! lol

> Things seem to be getting a little personal with the latter messages, it
> annoys me to see that even if I don't post here often.
>
> Alex

Programmers with all this pent up energy probably. Just don't give them
a Red Bull.

George

PS. Oh, just in case anyone is interested - I'm coming home for
Christmas, I have a nice 22hr flight tomorrow :D

I can't wait to see kent again - the rolling hills, the dew on the
morning grass, the pikeys in the field having a pit-bull fight