[Klug-general] Re: You can't dis apple

Karl Lattimer karl at qdh.org.uk
Tue Dec 19 14:30:47 GMT 2006

I'm putting an end to this because your answers are getting to the point
where its laughable.

case in point
> Another question would be, is it certified by an independent testing
lab
> or, supported i.e. drivers are provided or are in the kernel?

All in the kernel, I don't want no 3rd party stuff.

--- You silly silly girl ---

RE-READ the question.

Certification by independent labs is much different from a kernel
driver. Support != certification

> Out of interest what is it you do ?

Well I have code in sendmail, and openldap, although the former the
patch wasn't submitted by me even though I did the work. That would be
two of the earliest things I did.

At the same time I was writing sendmail/ldap code I was 18 and working
for an internet service provider, I was managing 46 rh7 based servers
and around 700 rh4.2 based machines which had been installed for 3+
years and mostly offsite in many of our clients offices. I was also
developing perl and C software daily, and even submitted some kernel
patches to sangoma regarding their wanpipe technology.

I'm a system administrator and developer, I develop in pretty much every
language you'll be able to think of which don't suck. (perl excluded)
currently I develop wine-doors which is a tool to help wine users get to
using wine when they need it fast without the enormous amount of hacking
required. I also develop on freevo from time to time and maintain
gnome-dock, which is pretty badly maintained at present and this is
purely my fault, because I work for a living, where I manage many a
workstation and develop software, and manage servers and much much more.

I do a lot. And moreover I'm good at what I do.

Out of interest, what is it you do?

K,