[Klug-general] You can't dis apple!

Karl Lattimer karl at qdh.org.uk
Tue Dec 19 14:53:47 GMT 2006

On Tue, 2006-12-19 at 14:49 +0000, J D Freeman wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 19, 2006 at 02:32:37PM +0000, Karl Lattimer wrote:
> >
> > Don't be silly, your point seems to be that apple suck and debian rock.
> > And you now roll over and agree with someone else because you've painted
> > yourself into a corner. You haven't made a single argument toward the
> > latter other than tack on some nonsense at the end of an email.
> >
> > Well done.
>
> No, you have entirely missed what I said. I never said apple was a load
> of crap, I just said I don't like it and prefere to use debian.
>
> Exactly what was summed up by Alex.
>
> All along this has been a matter of oppinion and taste. I use debian,
> you use apple, thats choice. I don't care if you use it. As long as you
> don't try to force me to comply with your choice, I wont force you. And
> if you reread, you will find I have at no point actually said you should
> use debian, you have however told me I should do all sorts of things,
> including installing redhat.

That was advice!

I stand by my point that certification is necessary for server OS's I
know everyone has different opinions. But lets take for instance, the
popular opinion in america at one time was that bush would make a good
president.

Mull that one over, everyone has choices but they can still make the
wrong one. Without someone showing an alternative you've boxed yourself
in without a choice.

> Now, as we have agreed, lets agree to disagree, and discuss coffee.

Starbucks sucks!

K,