[Klug-general] Re: You can't dis apple

Karl Lattimer karl at qdh.org.uk
Tue Dec 19 15:00:45 GMT 2006

Oh yeah, you also asked how old I am

24

and next year I'm hoping to polish off wine-doors and turn it into a
commerically viable product and still give it away also. I enjoy freedom
as much as the next person. However, using that freedom to make things
better rather than just create a camp of people who like freedom and
putting everyone else in the freedom haters camp is like the pro-life
pro-choice debate.

There is space in linux for non free as well as free things, dreamweaver
is a great package for instance and its worth the money. Its not free
but that doesn't mean I have to scoff at it.

I'm also on the look out for new projects all the time if anyone has any
ideas then please let me know.

One thing thats on my mind at present is to create a fitts' law context
menu. e.g. a circle that appears around the mouse producing pie slices
of options. I might see if I can add that to libsexy. ;)

K,