[Klug-general] Re: You can't dis apple

Karl Lattimer karl at qdh.org.uk
Tue Dec 19 15:24:55 GMT 2006

On Wed, 2006-12-20 at 02:15 +1100, George Prowse wrote:
> Karl Lattimer wrote:

> >> Make a decent mouse for Macs?
> >>

> > http://www.apple.com/mightymouse/
> >
> > They already did ;)
> >
> > K,
> >

> Ahhhh, so they realised that they have been stupid for the last 20 years
> with only one button then?

Nah, they did it for "power users" apparently, they still stick by the
"Developers shouldn't use it often enough to warrant a second button"

also the mighty mouse isn't just a mouse, I have a feeling apple have
something quite extraordinary planned for it. Which is why the whole
surface is a touchpad!

K,