[Klug-general] All this talk of drink made me thirsty...

Karl Lattimer karl at qdh.org.uk
Tue Dec 19 15:44:11 GMT 2006

On Tue, 2006-12-19 at 15:40 +0000, J D Freeman wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 19, 2006 at 03:40:47PM +0000, Karl Lattimer wrote:
> > I'll have a beer with you in January in maidstone. I'm off to Egypt for
> > Xmas though ;)
> >
> > NO FRIGGIN SANTA THIS YEAR! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>
> Lucky sod.
>
> OOI, which part of Egpyt?
>
> I was in Sharm and Hurghada a few years back for the diving.  Was great!

Sharm is a big no no, all those bleedin terrorists.

Taba is where I'm staying, but I'll be traveling to Jordon, Isreal and
Giza.

After saying that my comments on Sharm may seem a little hypocritical ;P

LOL

My real reason for not going to Sharm is that a) I couldn't find a
holiday there at the right time, I couldn't find a decent price, I
couldn't find a decent hotel and I want to go to Jerusalem and the
traveling time from sharm is ridiculous. However if I was staying in
sharm I would have been able to go to Luxor and see the valley of the
kings.

I'll go back one day to see tuts tomb. Between times I have other places
which are higher on my list. Like Lake Titicaca and Matu Pichu (probably
spelled wrong)

K,

K,