[Klug-general] All this talk of drink made me thirsty...

Karl Lattimer karl at qdh.org.uk
Tue Dec 19 15:56:05 GMT 2006

On Tue, 2006-12-19 at 15:53 +0000, J D Freeman wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 19, 2006 at 03:51:48PM +0000, Karl Lattimer wrote:
> > ITS THE F*CKING CENTRE OF CIVILISATION!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU NOT SEE THE
> > PYRAMIDS!!!!!!!!
>
> Erm, cos I went out there to go diving. Duh.
>
> > When you were diving out there, did you come across any large deposits
> > of white powder which doesn't quite look like sand on the sea bed?
> >
> > Very off topic but an interesting question regarding the Sinai temple.
>
> Well we found lots of wrass pooh. That is a white powder from where they
> eat the corel and grind it up.
>
> Wanna be more specific?

The temple on Sinai about 3k years ago burned gold and turned it into
Mftkzt rough translation Mana. Mana is a white powder used to make bread
(Shemana) made from gold. It has incredible health benefits. When they
found the temple on Sinai they found 20 Tonnes of mana inside.

The temple supplied egypt and supported their health under the
circumstances the gold was the Achilles heal of their civilisation, when
moses removed the gold production. Their civilisation crumbled quickly.
Cause of the 10 plagues.

This gold is important stuff, lost knowledge and I'm very interested in
it.

K,