[Klug-general] You can't dis apple!

Alex Smith asmith at asmhosting.com
Tue Dec 19 14:18:24 GMT 2006

I have been semi-reading this thread while on my lunch. All I can say really
is that Mac's have their place, PC's have their Place, Debian has its place
and so does RHEL/SLES.

No one hardware platform is the "Best" or "Right" one, it depends purely on
what YOU think and what suit's the task best.

Anyone that says anything otherwise needs to remove their head from their
rear and see some daylight.

(On a side note I use a Powerbook G4, with both OSX and Gentoo and a Laptop
with Windows/Gentoo for when I'm at day job in datacenter's so yea)

Things seem to be getting a little personal with the latter messages, it
annoys me to see that even if I don't post here often.

Alex