[Klug-general] Hi All, greetings and a laptp enquiry

alex at asmhosting.com alex at asmhosting.com
Tue Dec 19 21:04:38 GMT 2006

>> i'd join in this argument but i'm far to busy playing with my new
>> vista install - all the best bits of mac, gnome and kde repackaged and
>> re-badged
>>

>And all bundled together spun round in a washing machine until what emerged
has
>all the functionality and good looks of a pile of child puke!

Not meaning to be rude or take this OT but have you even used the final
release? We have it here at work for testing with our software and I can
hand on heart say it's a vast improvement over XP (providing you have
>=512MB ram).

It's more functional than some Linux users like to make out.

(side note: Linux is my OS of choice but due to some of the software we use
at work we have to use windows - I'm saying the above because it's my views
after having been using it for ~1 week for 20 hrs a day)

Alex