[Klug-general] You know its a bad day when...

Karl Lattimer karl at qdh.org.uk
Wed Dec 20 09:49:16 GMT 2006

On Wed, 2006-12-20 at 09:47 +0000, J D Freeman wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 20, 2006 at 09:43:33AM +0000, Karl Lattimer wrote:
> > Nah for things like this you get cheap supermarket own brand sausages.
> > You know the ones, they're in a large white bag marked "SAUSAGES" in big
> > letters with "Warning this product may contribute to one of the
> > following diseases; bowl cancer, ..." in little letters.
> >
> > You've gotta get the right sausages for the job ;)
>
> Not to mention the sign: WARNING: May contain traces of meat.

Thats not the worrying one, the worrying one is the really really tiny
letters which read. "WARNING: May contain traces of Iraqi Elite
Republican Guard" although I thing that was changed a couple weeks into
the war to "WARNING: May contain traces of Iraqi Republican Guard"

Things Nestle will do to save a buck or two.

(^ nestle makes most of what everyone eats btw)

K,