[Klug-general] For the case modders / builders amoung you...

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Sun Feb 5 00:12:39 GMT 2006

Not bad. I'm currently playing with my new EDEN-MS10000L card. Huge heat
sink covering three chips, no fans as it wont need one.

The fun bit is that the only external connectors it has is VGA and NIC.
Everything else is via PCB pins which means I'm need to wire my own
S-Video/Comp cable, USB which isnt that difficult and extend my ATX
power connector as it's the wrong side of the board to the old one.
Luckly it comes with a PS/2 keyboard and mouse header cable!

Kev,