[Klug-general] Re: Tech question - midi

Stuart Brand admin at server-solution.co.uk
Sun Jan 15 16:19:44 GMT 2006

 Hi MacGyveR

Yes, it is supported by the kernel, and thats where I have the trouble.
If I enable midi support there is a midi device in /dev however my sound
completely stops? And when I disable it(don't compile it in) My sound
works again, however, there are no midi devices in /dev ?

My mouther board is very new and the kernel 2.6.14.4 may have not
supported on board nVidia AC97 midi? I have just downloaded 2.6.15 so will
give that ago, thanks any way :)

Stuart