[Klug-general] Free P3 PC

Colin_The_Technician binarysignal at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 12:29:43 BST 2006

Is anyone interested in a free P3 PC?  (Try saying that quick)
We have a few machines at work that we need to get rid of and now
can't just throw them in the bin as they really should be recycled.

They are P3 866Mhz with 128MB Ram and may come with 20Gb HD or
smaller.  They are old RM machines but have nice Aopen boards and I
use one to run Win2K3 server at home and it works fine.

These would be good second machines for those wishing to play with
Linux more and don't have the luxury of a second box.

This offer goes out especially to all the lurkers of Kent LUG because
if you turn up to the Dover meeting you could get a free PC :-)

Please email me if you are interested.

Colin