[Klug-general] July Meeting

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Fri Jul 14 20:26:40 BST 2006

Hi all,

So the next meet which is in Dover at the end of the month will focus on
devices to connect with your box.

I will have a number of USB devices consisting of: MP3 player, flash
card, card reader, camera, Palm and may be my scanner.

If someone has a serial to USB converter (as I've just noticed my laptop
has no serial port) then I will show my Garmin hand held GPS and home
made serial lead for it. OK wont be able to do much what with it being
in doors and all but I can show the download and upload functions which
make setting this kind of device easier.

I will of course also have my MythTV box as I've now got some video
content on it and it's a bit more complete from last month.

Kev,

--
Kevin Groves                               VAT No: 776 2747 86
http://www.ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk   Tel/Fax: 01304 210153