[Klug-general] [OT] Monitor for sale

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Sun Jul 16 10:43:11 BST 2006

Hi all,

If anyone wants it, I've got a 17" CRT monitor for sale.  It's made by
WYSE and has a model number of WY-917P.  The original spec (from the
manufacturer) can be found at

http://www.wyse.com/service/support/kbase/Specs3.asp?Q=29

It will do 1600x1200 and has excellent colour display at this resolution.

Offers in the region of £60, buyer collects (from Broadstairs) as it
weighs a ton and I don't have transport.

Would make a great monitor for gaming/graphic design for those of you
who want a good quality flat screen but can't quite justify the money!

I'm getting rid of it because I've switched to a smaller flat-screen to
save space in my new house.  Sad to see it go, but 'm sure someone will
look after it!

Mail me off-list if interested, if no-one want's it, I'll try and sell
it at work, failing that, it's eBay...

Cheers,

Matt