[Klug-general] First Virtual Kent LUG Meeting

Colin_The_Technician binarysignal at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 20:50:25 BST 2006

Kev wrote:
> Yes must get the schedule on the site. Colin, same kind of date each month?

Yeah I think so.  Seems like a good schedule for now, just once a
month.  Until we become too popular and have to do them weekly to
satisfy the fans and collect on all the ad revenue.

So pencil in Sunday 13th August at 9pm everyone.

Lets just hope there is another girly program on TV so we are free to
play !! :-) LOL (only joking, everyone is invited to join in and
encouraged)