[Klug-general] Dover Location

Colin_The_Technician binarysignal at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 22:48:47 BST 2006

I was feeling a little creative so I have made a quick directions
sheet for the KLUG Dover Meeting.

Last time I got horribly lost and do not want the same thing to happen
to others.

Attached is a placeholder file for Google Earth so people can 'see'
where the meeting is held, as well as a PDF I created explaining how
to get there.

I hope it is correct.  I produced it from memory. I can send people
the OpenOffice document if they want to edit/adjust/improve it.

If it is good enough and easy to follow then maybe we can put it on
the site to help new members find the meeting place.

Any Migrant helpline people want to check it for me??

See you all in 6 days.
Colin