[Klug-general] Saturday Meeting

Rob Snow snow.rob at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 11:02:30 BST 2006

Hi All

I will be setting up the room on Saturday from about 09:45. There will be a
wireless access point (and the wired one) set up, the projector on the roof
and a couple of machines.

There has been a reorganisation within MHL and the flat screens are not
there anymore  -  however i can get some if we need them.

If you have any special request please let me know ASAP as its easier for me
to raid the offices in the next couple of days, rather than on Saturday
morning.

Looking forward to seeing all who come along.

Best Regards

Rob