[Klug-general] Gentoo Question

Kevin Groves kevin.groves at kentpharm.co.uk
Thu Jun 8 13:39:28 BST 2006

George Prowse wrote:
> /etc/X11/xorg.conf should be there, wspecially if you have a gui...
>
> All the Gentoo ebuilds are kept in /usr/portage so the xorg-x11 and
> xorg-server ebuilds will be there

I think if it cant find one it was building one on the fly! I've run the
config builder for Xorg and then hacked it around so now it does what I
want.

BTW I'm not moving away from SuSE to Gentoo. Its just this one instance.
Never again to be repeated. :-)

Kev,

--
The Information contained in this email is confidential and intended for the
use of the addressee only.  Unauthorised disclosure, copying, distribution