[Klug-general] KNode - posting not allowed error

Ritchie Fraser ritchie at rpfraser.uklinux.net
Sun Jun 11 00:35:36 BST 2006

Hi guys (and any gals),

I am trying to post to alt.os.linux.suse using kontact (knode) and I'm getting
the following error. "An error occurred: 441 You are not allowed to post to
alt.os.linux.suse". Yet when I look at the right click the group and look at
its properties it says the Status is:"posting allowed". What am I doing
wrong?

Regards

Ritchie

--
QWERT (kwirt), n. [MW < OW qwertyuiop, a thirteenth]:
	1. a unit of weight equal to 13 poiuyt avoirdupois (or 1.69