[Klug-general] Community Site

The_Technician binarysignal at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 00:22:11 GMT 2006

Hi, My name is Colin and I am a new Linux user.

I attended the February meeting in Rochester and I really enjoyed the afternoon
talking to other Linux users.  Towards to end we all had a
discussion about Kent LUG and the subject of an online forum was
brought up.  So in my excitement I rushed home and started to set up a
community site for the Kent LUG on my domain.  After a few hours and a
bit of testing http://lug.binarysignal.org/ was born.

I would like to invite all Kent LUG users to make use of this site.
Hopefully it will complement the mailing list very well and help the
LUG grow, which is my goal.  Please let me know if you have
suggestions or comments regarding the community site as it belongs to
all of us.

See you at the next meeting.

Colin