[Klug-general] March 06 Meet

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Sun Mar 19 13:35:59 GMT 2006

Hi all,

I survived the conference speaking I did last week and apart from a few
pauses I got through it without anyone throwing anything at me.

If theres a projector at the next meet I'll give it another go. And of
course if any of the Karoshi team what to come along (Jo?) and fill in
the bits I failed to mention then you are welcome.

This time I'll be taking the car so anyone want a lift? I'm coming from
Dover. Small car BTW so not much room for lots of kit though.

--
Kevin Groves                               VAT No: 776 2747 86
http://www.ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk   Tel/Fax: 01304 210153