[Klug-general] Another possible venue

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Sun Mar 19 13:38:38 GMT 2006

I've been approached by a venue in Thanet, the remains of the Thanet LUG
by the looks of it. To pull this one under the main Kent LUG banner I
would need to know what the demand for a venue in that corner of Kent
would be?

I've not had any requests for that area made via the LUG website so if
any of you on the list would be interested please make yourself known so
I can sort this out.

Thanks
Kev,

--
Kevin Groves                               VAT No: 776 2747 86
http://www.ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk   Tel/Fax: 01304 210153