[Klug-general] Next Dover Meeting

Alan at COMM-TECH alan at communitytechnology.org.uk
Thu May 4 02:11:57 BST 2006

Does said boat have a 2MB backhaul? A bit challenging holding a LUG
meeting offline no? One might end up imbibing rather a lot of that Wine
alex mentioned...

Land-location though, is relatively easy, just need one member with a
cloud account and /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward to do the rest ;)
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/05/02/cloud_unlimited/

Cloud Hotspots searchable here:  http://thecloud.totalhotspots.com/