[Klug-general] RE: Rochester meet

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Fri May 12 13:45:46 BST 2006

I don't think we want to have commercial games, that kinda defeats the
object (no Ut2004 or Neverwinter).
I was think more making sure that we have a network we can use and running
Enemy Territory, Armegatron and any other freebees we can think of. If we
build a list here people can have them installed and ready to run.
I don't think we need to bother with a server or fiber cables or any of
those other lan gaming type things.