[Klug-general] Rochester meet

The_Technician binarysignal at gmail.com
Fri May 12 22:49:43 BST 2006

A Linux Lan Party would be good.  Wolfstein ET is great, but I doubt
it will run on my laptop and bringing my desktop is too much.  Another
great free game is Tremulous http://www.tremulous.net, the humans
verses aliens FPS.  I will attempt to install on my laptop and see if
it runs at a playable speed.

Colin