[Klug-general] RE: Pluto

Colin_The_Technician binarysignal at gmail.com
Thu May 18 18:37:50 BST 2006

Speaking of Rochester....what time is it scheduled to start?  And is
the information on the website?

Streaming media boxes are the 'in thing' at the moment.  Slingbox was
a big hit at CES and lots of people rave about it.  Orb also provide
free streaming services, but Pluto does seem to provide more features.

Colin