[Klug-general] RE: Pluto

Stuart Buckland stuart at nightime.org.uk
Fri May 19 15:07:25 BST 2006

On Fri, 2006-05-19 at 13:09 +0100, Kevin Groves wrote:

> >year and finally took delivery of a board yesterday.  Am playing with it
> >now.  I'm just compiling for a 486 though so my image will be capable of
> >running on almost any old x86 kit.
> >

> Which one?

I bought the PD 10000 as I wanted two RJ45s onboard and it was the same
price as the fanless PD 6000.  Although I'm starting to think I should
have gone for the fanless, it's a noisy little bugger.  I'll see what I
can do replacing or removing the fan once I've figured out what I'm
going to do about an enclosure.

--
Stuart Buckland <stuart at nightime.org.uk>