[Klug-general] Mobile Phone Pictures

Paul Littlefield paul.littlefield at bigfoot.com
Thu May 25 10:40:36 BST 2006

On Tuesday 23 May 2006 19:07, Kevin Groves wrote:
> Yep. Bluetooth to PC works fine. Some phones dont support OBEX properly though so you may lose some PC-phone functions.

My wife's phone does not have bluetooth, so we have had to resort to the Windows app 'Seimens Mobile Phone Manager' in order to view the pictures...  :-(

Linux finds the USB-to-Serial adaptor but I cannot / do not know how to access the pictures 'on' the phone. There is no partition as such, although the Windows app shows 'My_JPEG' and 'My_GIF' folders.

> Paul. I know you have a Palm, and if you have some JPEG handler such as DocumentsToGo then you can send pics to your Palm too!

Yes, I will try that later!

:-)