[Klug-general] Rochester Meet

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Tue May 30 11:53:21 BST 2006

As always I left the meet inspired to try new things. I popped into to PC
world on my way back and 50 quid later I now have a webcam that actually
works (albeit in blue or yellow) and a Nova-t so finally I can watch
freeview on my machine - the only problem now is sorting out the arial so I
can get all the channels.

all in all very productive.
Doe anyone konw how to sort out a jerky Nvidia card though?
I've installed and re-installed the drivers about a thousand times

Dan