[Klug-general] 4 port network card

Alex A. Smith MCP alex at asmhosting.com
Wed May 31 11:22:28 BST 2006

Not cheap but here you go:

Intel Pro/100 Dual Port - http://www.dabs.com/XZD
Intel Pro/1000 Mt Quad Port - http://www.dabs.com/34Z6

There maybe others but these are the only one's I have seen around.

Hope that helps,

Alex

---
Regards,

Alex A. Smith MCP
Wired Network Ltd. Managing Director
e: asmith at wired-network.com
t: 01634 452 208

The Information contained in this email is confidential and intended for
the use of the addressee only.  Unauthorised disclosure, copying,
distribution or reliance on the contents is strictly prohibited. Please
reply immediately if you receive this email in error.  Although this
e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of virus, it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that that is the case. Views
in this email may not be those of Wired Network Ltd.