[Klug-general] Rochester Meet

Colin_The_Technician binarysignal at gmail.com
Wed May 31 20:18:36 BST 2006

Paul said 'It was good to finally meet some of the faces behind the names'

I agree with Paul it was a good meeting and nice to see people who we
have heard of from the mailing list.

As the forum allows user pictures next to posts it would be nice if
more people posted to the forum so we could 'see' who was talking.
(That is assuming of course they have a picture of themselves and not
just some avatar).  I also think posting in the web forum more will
give the Kent LUG more of a 'visable' presence on the internet as
google will index it well and hopefully other users in the county will
find us quicker and see we are active.

What do people think?  I know people love the mailing list, but can we
make an effort to post in the forum instead of the mailing list?

Colin