[Klug-general] The next maidstone meet

Colin_The_Technician binarysignal at gmail.com
Wed May 31 20:34:47 BST 2006

Gmail grabbed this text 'meet at Tyland Barn will have to be moved
from 24th to Sunday 25th - this is unless you want to share the room
with a course on the wild grasses of Kent.' and made it the subject of
the meeting entry.  I had to change the start time and date myself,
but still way cool.

Colin